This help page is still under construction!
Mods are modifications to video games which modify existing content or add new content. Video gamers create and share mods to improve or customize their games to their own tastes. See the wikipedia page for more general information on mods.
- Improving game visuals or audio.
- Creating a new weapon, such as a sword, axe, bow, or gun.
- Creating new clothing or armor.
- Adjusting the stats of items in the game.
- Creating new characters. An allied character may have extensive interactions with the player.
- Creating new quests or interactive storylines.
- Adjusting an existing gameplay mechanic or adding a new one.
- Creating a new location for the player to explore.
- Adjusting or improving the game's user interface.